Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008

I can't believe it's already October. When the kids start school it feels like life moves to fast forward. It is cooling down here, YEAH! No real big news, just school, homework, lots of laundry and noise!!

You know, nobody ever tells you that when your children start school that you, the parent, will be entering school again for another 12 years. Then multiply that by 5. Oh, my head hurts! Samantha brings stuff home that I remember doing in middle school. And I have a hard time helping her. By the time these guys hit high school I will certainly be no help other than, "um, I don't know!"

Hannah is going to be going to a new Kindergarten class on Monday. They had too many children and not enough teachers, so they added another classroom and she volunteered to change classes. Her teacher is Ms. Dunham. She was Ashley's 3rd grade teacher. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. So I know Hannah is going to love her too.

School for me is going well. I am doing better than I did the first and second time around when I was younger. It's pretty cool to be able to take classes on line. I was really intimidated at first, but now that I've got the hang of it, its all about time management. Another thing I am having to learn to do! But you're never to old to change bad habits.

Okay, I will update soon!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Okay, I know that you are busy, but I did tag you so check out my blog. I think that Carrie tagged you also. Now you are stuck!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, you sound busy! Amen to the already October thing! I just kept saying it all day at school and work, "Can you believe it's already October?!" It sure is fun to read about y'all and what you're up to.

Join My Friends and Family