Friday, October 3, 2008

Lucky 7

Okay, so Hillary tagged me. I had to email and ask her what the heck that was. Remember, I am a little slow! She said she wants to know what my strengths and weaknesses are. This outta be great!

7 things I can do:

1. I can smell my kids poopy diapers a mile away in a group of kids. (YUCK!)
2. I can bake!! I LOVE FOOD!
3. I can sing all Hannah Montana's songs. ( Thank you Sam and Ash)
4. I can laugh at myself.
5. I can spend money faster than my poor husband makes it!
6. I can run and lift weights.
7. I can talk a whole lot! (It is a condition called not enough adult interaction!)

7 Things I can't do:
1. I can't fit into those darn low rise jeans like I used to.
2. I can't remember anything! That is another condition called having children makes your brain disappear! If you find mine could you send it back!
3. I can't shave my legs without nicking my knees. EVER!
4. I can't multitask to save my life.
5. I can't wait to finish school.
6. I can't keep my house clean.
7. I can't keep food off of my kitchen floor. GROSS, I just stepped on a mashed banana.

7 Things that attracted me to Jay:
1. He cracks me up!
2. He is very confident.
3. He works hard at everything. I must say it is hard to put up with me for 13 years. He deserves a medal or something.
4. He is so handsome!
5. He is extremely loyal.
6. He is a good back scratcher!! Hillary, you understand that one!!
7. He has always made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

7 Things that I say most often:
1. Whatever!
2. No!
3. No way!
4. What happened?
5. What is the matter now?
6. Everyone else does not have a cell phone Samantha!
7. Is it bed time yet? I'm tired.

7 Celebrity Admiration's:
1. Paula Dean. I only have one and this is it. I have to respect a woman who is not ashamed to put butter in everything she cooks. YUMMY!

7 Favorite foods:
1. Hibachi chicken, steak and shrimp.
2. Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
3. PF Chang's Mongolian Beef.
4. My husbands nachos.
5. Fruit!
6. Mr. Pibb.
7. Cheesecake
I could go on forever!

7 People to tag:
1. Amber
I don't know anyone else that hasn't been tagged! Maybe I shouldn't admit that!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I like the first thing that you can do. That is true talent. I just want to blame it on the other kids, not mine. I hate changing diapers!!!

Unknown said...

That was fun to read about you. I love this blogging thing!

Hillary said...

Are you ever going to update and tell everyone that you got an A on your midterm?

Join My Friends and Family